I came across this cool video on YouTube the other day, it shares 7 easy ways to start saving money at home with gadgets. Yeah, no kidding, you can actually save money by buying cool things. Every guys dream.
Watch the video below or scroll down for my recap:
The 7 gadgets that can save you money and cost less than $100 each (approx £60):
- Home Workout DVD’s – Who needs a gym membership when you can do it in the comfort of your home
- Rechargeable Batteries – An obvious one here that we should all think about using, my keyboard batteries are almost dead, I should have listened to this earlier!
- iPhone Docking Station – Turn your phone into a loud music player, alarm clock, and more with a docking station
- External Harddrive – You need to backup one way or other and this is a cheap long term way
- PC Blue Ray Drive – Even today, blue ray DVD players expensive, pick one of these up for less than $100 and save yourself some easy money
- Creative Labs Vado Pocket Video Camera
- Klean Kanteen – withstand any element and keep your water fresh to drink
Ok, so a few of these you don’t actually need, but they are pretty cool, and for less than $100… why not right?
Let me know in the comments if you have any other ideas for saving money at home with gadgets.